Monday, June 30, 2008

Blogging...

My family has been on my case for the past couple of months to start blogging (ever since my eldest sister became addicted to blogging...the first steps to recovery are admitting you have a problem Net). I never think I have anything interesting going on in my life until tonight (i should say this morning since it is 1 am and I am looking at youtube and my sisters' blogs that they say i never read, and i should be in bed since I am getting up at 5:30 to go to the gym...crazy yes but, I need it). Anyways, I was talking with my youngest sister, aka mookie as i like to call her, about a comment i had left on her blog. She said, "If only you blogged you would have a bunch of funny shit to write." Well considering most of the things that she considers to be funny, are accidents resulting in my humiliation. I can't help itif my life is nothing but a facade (totally an inside joke, aka an ericaism as my family likes to call them). Well since it is 1:14 am to be exact i have a day job (unlike mookie) i will call it quits for my first time into the blogging world. Never fear i will be back to fill in on the moments that i was referring to above...and trust me they are plentiful and occur daily. It amazes me sometimes at how far i have come when i am such a dingbat (is dingbat one word or two?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to take this moment to say ha...ha....ha... to Dad, Yannette and Jessie, I am the first to Comment on Erica's Blog ever. Erica I am so proud...I think I am going to cry. I can't wait to see what you do next... to "slightly embarrass" yourself.

mousemovie said...

Wow... I pretty much at a loss for words. Maybe if you were sleeping at 1:30 in the morning some of the "Ericaisms" might not happen... Nah, it's genetic.. But they do make you unique! And that's not a bad thing.

Crazy Me... said...

I am just so proud of you...

Oh and slight?!? When do you "slighty" do anything?

featherhead said...

Yeah Rock!! And I don't think there were any misspelled words... or first world war I's....

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Congrats on your promo! Perfect blogging material. :)